I have none! This is a fact.
My Etsy store went live just a few minutes ago and I want feedback.
I say live, of course it was live from when I posted the first item a couple of days ago, to the outside world at least. I have just posted it onto my facebook account and that to me is the most nerve racking thing that I have done in a while.
Both my Boyfriend and my best friend have chosen to share it, but I am not counting that as true feedback. They are two of the most wonderful people in the world and I love and respect them more than I can say. I hope they feel the same about me. If they do, then of course they would repost it, but that is more about their relationship with me rather than how good or interesting my products are.
What I need is real feedback, from unknown people and if I am honest, I want it right now.
I have had a heart, which is similar to a 'like' from one seller, but I this is more about promoting her wares on my store than anything else. I have thanked her kindly though and done the same to her.
Come on people, start viewing and giving me your opinions.
I am going to log myself out of both for an hour and do some knitting to see what happens. This is a test of my will.......
No comments:
Post a Comment