Well, what can I say...
I, like just about everyone else that I know and probably a lot more who I am yet to meet, am totally fed up of the grind. Well, actually that's not entirely true. I am one of the lucky few and I actually love my job, for now. It's just that when I really sit down and think about it, when I get the chance between shifts that is, I can think of so many better things to do with my time. With that in mind, my boyfriend and I have started a bit of an experiment, I would like to call it a plan, but really, we have no idea where it is going to take us. If you would like his take on it all you would have to ask him, but for me, it is all about a series of a million baby steps, not knowing where they will take me, but hoping that one day they will take me to a place where I live a happy and full life and I don't have to get up in the morning and go to work.
I say one day, but we have actually given ourselves a time scale of 5 years. I'm not entirely sure where I want to be in that time. I have a million ideas, lots of which, I hope to share with you all and get your opinions and advice on. I know that I want to be a bit looser, have a nice home full of people and love and only do things that really make me happy. I realise how idealistic and unreal that all may sound, but I am sure it must be do-able, some how. Just in case it isn't though, the plan is to have an awful lot of fun along the way. Doing it this way means that if we never reach our ultimate goal, we have simply gotten a little closer every day to more fun, more people and more happiness. I don't see how it can ever fail, yet still I am nervous and questioning my every move. I will write and explain more about us and our lives soon, I guess first of all I wanted to make a mark on this blank page, in the hope that the rest will flow out more easily. until it does, watch this space for updates......
No comments:
Post a Comment