I am the most impatient person in the world.
We are not even a week into going live in my shop and although I have had loads of positive feedback, I am yet to make any sales or receive any genuine enquiries regarding sales. I am finding this increasingly frustrating, but have resolved to just stick at it, until at least everything in my back stocks is listed. I am also resisting the temptation to spam people massively. I have been a big spammer in the past and to do it again would be unforgiveable. I am only going to invite my friends to view my shop either at a maximum of once a week, or when an event (maybe even a sale) occurs.
In other news, we have sold one item on ebay at £22.03 and another has reached it's reserve of £3.00.
not massively impressive in 5 days really. The whole ebay thing is not really going as well as I would like, largely because although I am working full time and working hard listing things on etsy as well as making new products and learning to drive and quitting smoking, G is not fulfilling his side of the bargain. He promised he would list every day and has so far listed twice, he only works part time and so does not have much of an excuse. I have massive concerns as to whether his natural lazyness will be the death of this whole venture. That might just be the lack of nicotine talking though. I guess time will tell.
Learning to drive is a big one for me and I am pleased to say that the first lesson went well and I am looking forward to the next one. I will keep you posted on how that goes. My biggest worry at the moment though is that if I really do like it and I do actually pass my test, how will I raise enough to buy a car and cover all of the costs that having one involves. Perhaps I should have thought of that first eh? I will work on it though.
The most recent baby step is making an attempt to quit smoking, daft I know, but one of the things about making the most of having a flexible income, is to have as few out goings as possible and smoking is an unnecessary one. I am not promising that I will stick to it, but today is day one and I'm willing to see how it goes. Wish me and all of those that come into contact with me today, the best of luck. x
No comments:
Post a Comment