Today is a much better day, or seems to have begun that way at least. After much pottering around the house, picking things up and putting them down again, sighing to myself and generally feeling out of sorts, I made a plan.
Today, I am allowing myself some kindness. I have read some and thought a little about what I would like to learn to make next. I have a million ideas, it's really hard to focus on just one or two. I will have to eventually though. I will just decide on one, and I guess, by the time I have finished that one, my ideas will have changed all over again and I will just have to repeat the process. I keep having to remind myself that there is no rush, our plan is simply to explore our options, change one small thing each day, we have a good five years to play around with it. But none of this softly softly business is in my nature and that is my hardest lesson. I want it all and I want it now.
I have had a check of my ebay (http://www.etsy.com/shop/FearMe?ref=si_shop for those that are interested) this morning and we have sold two more items, three in total which has given us an income of £41.44. Now I know this is not a fortune or even a living, but it is a start. That is £8.28 a day so far, which impresses me as It's all stuff that I would have thrown away. It helps to have a geek around you sometimes. The whole thing has made me feel a lot more positive.
Of course I couldn't resist a look at my etsy either and although I have made no further sales or received any more hearts, my views have increased by 18% since yesterday, so I am guessing that's not bad either. I also finished a large rag rug yesterday that I have been working on for a while. I'm looking forward to getting that one into the shop, as well of course, as all of the other goodies that are sat here waiting.
There have been promises from G to make more effort with it, and so far he is still in bed. Not a good start, but today and only today it's forgiveable. I know something about today that he is yet to discover. Day two of being nicotine free can often be the worst and given the choice, I would choose to spend it in bed too. I guess being armed with all of this useful information is one of the only benefits of having tried it so many times. I am feeling much more positive as a rule and looking forward to seeing just what we can achieve today.
It's nearly bed time for Andi's. After a lot of fettling throughout the day and adding a few more products, my views have gone up heaps, at 33% more than this morning. whoop. That's cool. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings with it. :)
ReplyDelete