Just a quick update.
Still no sales from the shop, but plenty of hearts and favourites and views. So in my opinion still going well.
My kitchen has been turned into some sort of weird science lab, lots of experimentation I hear, but the fuel project seems to be going well.
Change of tack with the money earned. Decided it was pointless keeping it in an account by itself when we have debts to pay so we are paying it directly into them and I'm going to use this blog to keep a running total of the earnings, more for myself than anything else.
total so far since 05.05. 11 = £329.77
more coming in daily from ebay and hopefully shortly from the tax man and maybe etsy, who knows.
Glenn has taken on a second job, this is a bit of a weird one because initially it appears to go against the no alarm clock theory and making our time more our own. In fact though, it is a really good thing. It enables our debts to be cleared faster. which just generally speeds up the whole process. The quicker we can reduce our outgoings the sooner we can start comfortably earning less, or saving a deposit or whatever, so it's all steps in the right direction.
Non smoking was a fail, but there will be other ways to save and make money.
Lots of skill to be learned and projects to be embarked upon. I'm really looking forward to it.
I will update soon when I have more time, but for now I have a pressing need to relax and do nothing for a while, but simply watch some rubbish telly and enjoy the company of a man crazy enough to think that all of this is a good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment