Friday, 3 June 2011

still on the way.

Running total so far £452.21
This will soon be winging it's way into my credit card. This makes me happy because it is such an obvious difference. Each time I see that figure decreasing it makes me smile. Every Penny that comes off my debt total is a penny closer to where I want to be.

I am much more chilled out lately, but then I have just spent pretty much two whole days in bed. I am not sick, or even particularly tired, I am just on holiday and so have indulged in some out and out laziness. This is very unusual  for me, so I am doing it in style.

Glenn has been working hard. He has started his new job and done two shifts, the second of which he made more in tips that he did in wages. So we got some treats, just wine and chocolate, but  they are nice things to have. He is currently running the car on a veg oil diesel mix too. Not really sure about the technicalities and the measurements, but it's all running fine and has made us some huge savings. He is earning and saving at the same time. This is a huge step in the right direction.

The shop has had more hearts and more views and I am trying to get my head around twitter and squidoo to get it promoted, but I'm not very technical so this may take a while.

All in all, I feel rested and happy, it makes a change from the last few days. I will get back on it soon though.

Have a great day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment